At YUNAVA GbR, we respect and value your privacy. We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality and security of your personal information and managing it in an open and transparent way.
Personal Data Collection and Usage
Personal Data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (Data Subject) as defined in the GDPR. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier, or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity of that natural person.
YUNAVA GbR collects and processes personal data for the following purposes:
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to understand how our website is being used in order to improve the user experience. User data is all anonymous.
- Google Search Console: We use Google Search Console to understand how our website is performing on Google Search and improve our search engine visibility. All data used is anonymized.
- Contact Form: We collect information from the contact form to communicate with clients and answer their queries. This data includes name, email, and any additional information provided by the user.
- Newsletter: We collect email addresses with explicit user consent for the newsletter subscription, in order to send occasional updates and promotional content.
Your personal data is securely stored and processed on our servers located within the European Economic Area (EEA), complying with the GDPR. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
Under the GDPR, as a data subject, you have the following rights:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of your personal data.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we hold.
Google Search Console: Cookies from Google Search Console help us understand our website’s performance on Google Search and improve our search engine visibility.
Performance and Functionality: These cookies help us enhance the performance and functionality of our website. They allow us to remember the choices you’ve made and provide enhanced features.
We will ask for your consent to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where they are essential for us to provide you with a service that you have requested.
For any questions or requests concerning your personal data and your rights under the GDPR, you can contact us through our contact form, or by using the contact details provided in the legal notice of our website.
This policy was last updated on June 26, 2023.